Business Loan Types > Invoice Finance

Invoice Finance Brokers

Get cash by using your outstanding invoices with invoice finance.

With the help of eBrokers’ invoice finance brokers, you can access up to 80% worth of your invoices. The other 20%, minus the financing cost, will be paid to you when you receive payment from your customers.

Also known as invoice factoring or invoice discounting, invoice financing is a popular choice for accessing on-going business funding, without presenting any security or collateral. Invoice financing works just like a line of credit and it allows your business to grow together with your sales volume.

When you obtain invoice financing, one great benefit is not having to pay interest repayments similar to a fixed term loan or standard line of credit. The need to worry about interest payments is taken out of the picture since financed invoices are repaid by your customers.

eBroker Top 5 invoice finance lenders | InvoiceX | The Invoice Market | Octet Finance | Marketlend | FundX

Will you qualify for Invoice Finance?
eBroker’s invoice finance brokers will help you get qualified for invoice financing. We will tell you exactly what lenders are looking for and what they consider to be good or bad for your business profile. First, lenders usually examine the mix and quality of customers you deal with. This will determine the level of funding you can afford. They will also look at the way you operate your invoicing to ensure that it’s managed properly and to see if you have indeed delivered the products or rendered the service to your customers.

Invoice finance discounting can provide you with a large credit limit, without having to put your personal or business assets at risk. Lenders’ assessment is based purely on your customers or debtors profile.

Whether you are a new or established business, have a good credit rating or less appealing credit score, eBroker is your first choice for online invoice finance brokers in Australia.